COVID-19 Information & Resources
Schedule your vaccine appointment, see testing locations, view our policies and FAQs.
At Wilson Health, we want to assure you our focus remains on the health and well-being of our patients and community. Learn how we are continuing to care for you during COVID-19.
Special Note: Wilson Health is still requiring face masks to be worn in all Wilson Health facilities. Patients and visitors may remove their mask when in the patient room, but must replace/wear upon entry of staff or exit of the room.
Wilson Health offers weekly COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at their main campus in Sidney.
Appointments are required. No walk-ins accepted.
- Ohioans 12 years of age and older
- View the latest information from the Ohio Department of Health
Read the Myths & Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine.
We have modified our Visitor Policy, effective June 2, 2021, at Wilson Health. Please see the below-updated policy:
Visitor Policy for Outpatient, Ambulatory, Emergency Department, and Hospitalized Patients:
- Refer to departments regular visitor policies, with a maximum of 3 visitors at a time on Med/Surg Unit
- COVID (+) positive patients permitted 1 visitor in the facility at a time with a droplet mask and gown in place while in the patient room
- Children 12 years of age and over may visit non-COVID+ patients
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 cases in our area and modify as necessary.
Facial Covering/Mask Guidelines:
- Face masks are required within all Wilson Health facilities
- Patient and visitors can remove mask when in the patient room, but must replace/wear upon entry of staff
- Visitors of COVID (+) positive patients must wear a mask when in the patient room for the duration of their stay
Wilson Health has two options for COVID-19 testing - Rapid Antigen Testing and PCR Testing.
- PCR Testing requires a provider's order.
- Rapid Antigen Testing is available at both Wilson Health Urgent Care clinics in Sidney and Minster, Ohio with results in less than 20 minutes. Patients must be evaluated by an Urgent Care provider through an urgent care visit in order to receive COVID-19 rapid antigen testing.
No appointment is needed, but you can schedule an appointment below for your convenience.
The rapid antigen test is also available at Wilson Health’s drive-thru testing site at our main campus. The drive-thru testing tent is located on the south side of the Professional Building.
No physician order or appointment is needed for the rapid antigen test at Wilson Health’s drive-thru testing site. The out-of-pocket cost for an antigen test is $60 payable by credit or debit card only and expected at time of service.
- Patients will receive their results on the same day of testing.
- Testing Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For testing to be covered by insurance, patients must have a physician order.
Participants should bring a photo ID and their insurance card, if necssary, with them. Once at the site, patients can call (937) 494-5257 in order to alert the medical testing staff of their arrival. Testing is done without patients leaving their vehicles.