Whether you are recovering from a serious incident, experiencing pain or suffering from a nagging problem that is keeping you from functioning to your full capacity, physical therapy can play an important role in your recovery. Our therapists are highly trained, caring professionals who will create a program designed for your individual needs.
Physical Therapy Helps:
- Transitional work programs
- Homebound patients
- Athletes with sports injuries
- People with urinary incontinence
- Individuals with work-related injuries
- Children who are recovering from an injury or have a birth defect
- Stroke patients
- People with burns, wounds or swelling
- Back & neck pain sufferers
- Anyone in need of physical rehabilitative services due to an accident or injury
- Vestibular dysfunction, dizziness or balance disorders
How It Works:
Initially, you will need an order from your physician, chiropractor or dentist. Once the referral to physical therapy has been made, you will be able to schedule your appointments directly with us.
- Personalized therapeutic programs
- Strength and endurance training
- Pain Management - through heat/cold massage/manual techniques/exercise
- Ergonomic studies - for the home and workplace
- Functional capacity evaluations - evaluation of a person's ability to perform specific job-related functions
- Neurological assistance - for strokes, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, head injuries and balance disorders
- In-hospital care - teaching patients to walk, get in and out of bed, gain strength and learn self-care
- Wound care - for diabetic ulcers, burns and pressure sores
- Urinary incontinence programs
- Vestibular (dizziness) rehabilitation
- Braces, walking devices and other appropriate equipment
Does insurance cover physical therapy?
Most insurance plans cover physical therapy services. However, you should always contact your insurance company to find out the amount of coverage and if they require information about your injury or condition. If you have questions ask your doctor, or call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
For more information on how Wilson Health can help you, please call (937) 498-5332.