At Wilson Health, we know that having a baby is one of the most joyous and exciting times in the lives of parents. That's why we take such pride in making each experience at our Copeland-Emerson Family Birth Center a memorable and wonderful occasion.
Visiting Hours: Our Family Birth Center offers 22 hours of visitation with Quiet Time hours from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Our Office Locations
With ObGyn offices conveniently located in both Shelby County and Miami County, Ohio, our team provides the highest quality care for patients through pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care.
Sidney Office Location:
Wilson Health Main Campus
915 W. Michigan Street
Professional Building Suite 201
Sidney, OH 45365
Troy Office Location:
Miami County ObGyn
1930 Prime Court Suite 105
Troy, OH 45373
- 10 spacious birthing suites; 4 recovery/post-partum rooms for C-section deliveries; and 3 observation rooms
- C-section surgical suite conveniently located adjacent to the post-partum recovery rooms
- Large walk-in showers
- Sweet Beginnings Boutique conveniently located inside the Family Birth Center lobby
- Complimentary snack area for family members to enjoy while staying at the birth center
- Convenient drop off area for expectant mothers to easily enter into the birth center
- Massage Services available to you in our Birthing Suite for both Mother and Baby from Versailles Medical Massage
- Complimentary Picture Perfect Babies™ photo session
What to Pack
Very soon now, you'll find yourself on the way to our Copeland-Emerson Family Birth Center, about to participate in one of life's greatest miracles - the birth of your child. It's best to pack for the trip to the hospital while you're relaxed and thinking clearly. Here are some suggested items so you'll be prepared when the big day arrives.
Do not bring jewelry, cash, credit cards or any other valuables.
Naturally, only you can decide exactly what you want to pack. Here are some of the things that other mothers have found helpful.
Insurance card and ID
Socks and slippers
Loose, comfortable clothes
Hair bands or ties
Heating pad or ice pack
Your baby will have many new experiences in the first couple of days. Here are a few things to help make sure that your bundle of joy is ready.
Going home outfit
Special item, outfit or blanket for picture
For Support Person
Here are some of the things he or she might consider packing in a special bag to help during labor and delivery.
Camera and chargers
Snacks and gum
Change of clothes