Wilson Auxiliary Scholarship Program
The Wilson Auxiliary has been awarding scholarships since 1979. Each year $1,000 scholarships are given to recipients who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- Graduating seniors of any high school in Shelby County, as well as college students in the county who are currently enrolled in a healthcare field of study are eligible to apply.
- Applications are available at the front desk in Wilson Health’s main lobby or online at via this form.
- Those interested must submit their applications before April 15, 2022 to the address specified on the application form.
- All applications will be screened by the Auxiliary Scholarship Committee. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
- Through the Wilson Health Auxiliary scholarship program, we provide several $1000 scholarships each year.